VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 2015 14:50:36 -0700
From:
ted chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Albert:
This is where the blind consumer groups come in. Unless you have the money to hire a good attorney to challenge Time Warner, having a blind consumer group behind you is probably the only real option available to you. The two main ones are the National Federation of the Blind (NFB) and the American Council of the Blind (ACB). Both groups have affiliates in all 50 states, and there are people within both organizations who are well-versed in advocacy and how to take on corporations or government agencies that are not responding to either your needs or the needs of those who you represent. Good luck!
--
Ted Chittenden

Every story has at least two sides if not more.