VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2014 18:06:27 -0700
7bit
From:
My Windows 8 computer has Power DVD 10. It's very accessible. When you
put the DVD in the drive, press the right-Windows key to go through your
list of options. For example, Play is a submenu, which lists all the
tracks if you right-arrow once, then down-arrow. I know I don't have the
latest version, so it's possible things have changed.

You can also use Windows Media Player. I think I downloaded it from
somewhere, but it's been so long that I'm not sure. Anyway, You can tab
through the options on the screen, but you can also use the menus. I
believe you get to the menus by pressing alt as in a traditional
program, but you might need to press the right-windows key.

I'm sorry these instructions are vague. I've been away for a couple of
days and am still frazzled. If the info here isn't helpful, please post
again, explaining what you're doing and what's not working.

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]