Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 22 Jul 2015 01:24:33 +1000
7bit
Sender:
From:
Iaen Cordell <[log in to unmask]>
G'day list, I am looking at reprogramming several Motorola xtl 5000 for the
70CM band, that way I can listen to the apco25 repeaters in my local airier.
this brings me on to the subject of using commercial radios on ham
frequencies.
the Motorola RSS software is not speech friendly and I am wondering what
other commercial radios Icom, Kenwood and the like can be programmed up for
ham use.
I have a large collection of commercial radios mostly on mpt1327 and apco25
GRN networks and from my experience most of the programming software is not
speech friendly.
cheers
IC