Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 29 Jun 2015 15:07:25 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Hello, everyone.

Has anyone had experience with officially submitting Field Day logs and
reports to the ARRL?

In previous years, when I did Field Day with our local club, someone else
was in charge of our combined log submissions, so I just gave them a coppy
of my log and I was done.

I'm trying to decide whether to submit my log and summary sheet materials
for this year's event.

I know that the N3FJP field day logging software allows you to create the
necessary documents, but I'm not sure of the process for actually submitting
them to the league.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ