Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 6 May 2015 12:12:43 -0400
7bit
From:
Chuck Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Harvey,

Just like those who can hear and see to tell both those who can''t hear or
see the best way.  I mean after all, they have all five senses, who could
argue with that.  Of course, this completely discounts the human brain and
the other guy/gal's need to cope with the real environment. To take away a
usable tool, just because, you don't think I need it, is absolutely silly.
It sounds so political. Besides, I don't want to teach sign language.  And,
I don't want to teach Braille.  That mentality runs congress.

Chuck wa8vmo