Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 3 May 2015 12:09:46 -0500
7bit
From:
The Palstar is an excellent external automatic antenna tuner, but it is
quite pricy for many people. As less expensive alternatives, both MFJ and
LDG also sell excellent external automatic antenna tuners that are very
accessible. At least two of us have LDG tuners and Tom has one of the MFJ
tuners, and as far as I know, we all like our tuners quite well.