Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 2015 07:39:26 -0700
7bit
Sender:
From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>

One other note regarding the couplers for the Power Master II, couplers can
be ordered with whatever flavor of coax connectors that you want on them.
My 3KW coupler has a male N connector on the input, and a female N connector
on the output.  Whereas I ordered  my 10KW coupler with a male 7/16 DIN
connector on the input, and a female 7/16 DIN on the output.  Jay charges
more for some connectors than the usual UHF connectors, but not too much
more.  Ordering couplers with the exact connectors you prefer means that you
don't have to hook them up using adapters if you are not using standard UHF
connectors in your shack.  A small nicety I suppose, but very handy.

Alan - N7MIT