Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2015 22:17:57 -0800
Phil, I still have one out of four working Sharp Talking Time
clocks.  I used to use them as stop watches when practicing
trumpet but since one gave up, I found a new stop watch from a
Canadian store so don't have to over use my 1 still working
talking time.  Have you messed with your clock to get it to play
random  tones or say words other than those the clock was
supposed to say? It has a bunch of words on that chip.  73, Jim
WA6EKS