From:
Rockford CSA <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rockford CSA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jul 2015 19:15:47 +0000

The Rockford CSA is having its Summer Potluck on July 29th at 6pm.  Meat will be provided.  Please bring a dish to pass (and the recipe) based on the first letter of your last name.  A-I (Salad or Main Dish); J-Q (Vegie or Potatoe); and R-Z (Dessert).  Bring your own drink and table service.  It will be held at OSF St. Anthony Hospital in Rockford, Foundation Room on lower level by the cafeteria.  Since the weather has been so odd this year, we thought it made for sense to be inside.
Have a great summer!
Rockford CSA