From:
Scott Van Gorp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Oct 2015 11:53:31 -0500
Good morning List:

I've been so busy working on personal stuff that I think I missed the
instructions on how to upload my license to remotehams.com.  Could someone
please send me the instructions so that I can get this started and work with
the client software?  If you wish, you can email me at

I have a reference copy saved, so I'm not sure if that will work or  if they
need something else.  I wasn't sure where to get the info from the website
after logging in.  Thanks for any help.

73:

Scott Van Gorp, K0NFB