From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 2015 17:50:42 -0700
That's interesting, KPEN in San Francisco did the same thing some
time in the 1960's with the invasion taking place in the SF bay
area.  KPEN was a ground breaking FM station one of the first
stereo multiplex stations.  They would broadcast live events like
the great theater organ at the Fox theater in SF and other stuff
as well.  Jim WA6EKS