From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jun 2015 19:29:31 -0400
I hear you on the cancellation idea, Steve.

The more I think about it, this may be my biggest problem.

Again, I don't know if this explains why I seem to have greater issues on
the higher bands like 20 and 10 meters, but it might make sense.

Sure wish I knew more about this stuff.

But, as we all know, this is one of the beauties of what we do;  always
something more to learn and try to understand.

And,  I appreciate the patience of everyone on here, as I try to think out
loud about what's going on here.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ