From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 2015 20:38:56 -0400
Interesting, Mark, although your SWR decreases really aren't that significant, in my opinion, and might be due to some sort of interaction with your increased grounds.

But, I hasten to add that I'm far from an exxpert on this stuff.  So, take my thoughts here with a grain of salt, because they probably aren't worth much more than that!  (LOL)