From:
John Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 May 2015 22:02:30 -0500
Hi Joe

I too am in the same boat as you, as for as having obtained my ticket
nearly 18 years ago and having never worked HF,  I was most interested in
hearing about the frequency allocations in a text format, since all I've
been able to find are colored charts, which are of no use to me.  I am
hoping that someone can direct me to those allocations in a text format or
even a daisy file, since I am not a member of handi-hams.

73,

John Kb5HCT Muse, Oklahoma

PS.  I hope that I can send this without sending multiple copies to the
list.  Still struggling with Gmail and JAWS.