From:
Date:
Thu, 14 May 2015 09:56:16 -0500
Since NVDA works with some of our ham-related software programs better than
either JAWS or Windoweyes (e.g. RT Systems software), I thought some of you
might be interested in the following NVDA short course... -- Ron, K8HSY

***###***

NVDA

NVDA Short Course

http://wiki.cucat.org/index.php?n=Main.NVDA

CAVI will be running an NVDA short course in June of 2015. The course will
cover topics such as:

.installation via NVDA web site and ninite

.configuration And Settings

.addons

.object nav

.browsers and NVDA, covering IE, Firefox and Chrome

.NVDAAnd Office: a brief look at NVDA with both Microsoft Office and Libra
office

.NVDA and Skype

.NVDA and some Windows 8.1 modern apps, including Facebook

.NVDA's Touch Gestures

Lectures will run on Thursday mornings in Perth, which is Wednesday evenings
in North America. The class will begin on June 4, in Perth, and run for 3
weeks. If you would like to know the time in your local area, check out the
following link:

http://timeanddate.com/s/2tvc

The course will cost $60 USD and will include the following:

.Attendance at lectures

.Future access to lecture audio, notes and practice exercises

.Access to a dedicated mailing list for course related discussion

.60 days of one-on-one help after course completion

Students must register for the course by the first class. To register,
please send your name and email address to caviinfo @ ciscovision . org,
[without the spaces]or fill in the contact form at cavitraining.com.

You can pay course fees through the "Donate via PayPal" button on
ciscovision.org or cavitraining.com. We require payment before the first
class, unless you have contacted us to make other arrangements.

Dr. Ronald E. Milliman

Retired Professor of Marketing

President: Millitronics, Inc. (millitronics.biz)

President: A3 Business Solutions (a3businesssolutions.com)

President: M&M Properties

President: South Central Kentucky Council of the Blind (SCKCB.ORG)