From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 2015 22:30:15 -0400
I agree with you, who cares if I email your neighbor or you do, that's not
what the system is all about. I prefer a good phone number but as that is
less and less likely, I have hand delivered a few because mail isn't always
in the budget, if there is no real time critical aspect to it, I have
tracked them down to a local club and got in touch with them that way, check
local repeaters, I've found ways to get messages delivered and not used
email. I do prefer a working phone number and think that is hurting and may
eventually kill off the NTS as less and less have verifiable phone numbers.