From:
Kent Plemmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 2015 22:14:47 -0400
Thank you Buddy, I'll look at that.

Kent

-----Original Message-----
From: For blind ham radio operators [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Buddy Brannan
Sent: Friday, April 03, 2015 10:09 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Baofeng BF-F8HP speech?

You might want to read the reviews on hammer.wordpress.com . There is a =
series of Baofeng radios that doesn't get very good ratings. The models =
sold by Baofengtech are probably a good bet. For accessibility though, I =
still like the Puxing PX-UV973 best.=20

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194=20

> On Apr 3, 2015, at 9:53 PM, Kent Plemmons <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>=20
> Thanks a bunch Tom.
> I have been considering obtaining a VHF/UHF handheld.  I was =
considering the
> Kenwood THF6A but am looking in the direction of a Baofeng.  Haven't =
decided
> yet.  I just did some web searching and found the Baofeng BF-F8HP and
> =
didn't