From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 2015 14:31:16 -0600
at the risk of sounding Aserbic, you are dealing with MFJ.
Quality control has always been, and continues to be an issue plaguing this
company and all the companies it buys up.
Quality control issues simply means that while the majority of the products
are fine, there is a certain percentage that have some kind of issue or
other.
So yeah, I know, there are a bunch of us who have MFJ equipment that has
been perfect since the day we got it, and there are those who have had
issues with one product or another and no issues with other similar
products...it's quality control and it doesn't seem to exist at MFJ lol.
Yay for good old American manufacturing hi hi.

73
Colin, V A6BKX