Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 27 May 2015 08:35:21 -0500
7bit
From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
I have installed both AdwCleaner and Revo uninstall, and so far it hasn't
solved this particular problem.  Of the 2, I'd say AdwCleaner is the more
accessible, but when it does the cleaning function it closes all programs
including your screen reader.  Windows narrator is the only one that will
work while it is cleaning.

With Revo, you have to use the Jaws cursor or route it to your PC cursor to
get it to perform the functions you want.  But as I said, these random audio
adds still come up which is most distracting, and can interfere if you want
to do any recording.
Harvey