ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jul 2016 21:58:08 -0500
Hi Everyone,

Please pray for Mike Canady.

Mike Canady went into the hospital this past weekend.

He has some infections.

He can hardly walk.

He had to have a blood transfusion on Monday.

He will be moved to a rehab facility where he will be receiving
physical therapy.

He would love to hear from you.

If you want his cell phone number, please email me,  off list, and
I'll share it.

I don't want to put it on the list since anyone can access the archives.

Thank you for praying for Mike.

He is a dear Loving Brother in Christ.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.