ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jul 2014 14:26:03 -0500
John, that's correct. Amen!

I don't mean what I'm saying to be unkind.

I was raised a Catholic, and I don't understand most of what Angel is
talking about.

I'm praying for you, Angel that you will see the light and the truth. <smile>

You are all loving! <smile>

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me." Phillippians 4:13.