VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 May 2014 08:40:52 -0400
Specifics please?

On May 24, 2014, at 5:47, Jonathon Marcotte <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I agree with you David that voiceover has better accessibility. But I do not agree, based on my experience, that it can do more than JAWS. like I said before, Harry, is all about personal need. Obviously the Mac works better for David, which is fine, but it did not work better for me and the things that I need to do.

Jon