From:
Jim Shaffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 May 2015 19:47:37 -0500
Butch, I could put the documents folder on my Windows 7 desktop as follows:

1.  Go into Windows Explorer.

2.  Navigate to c:\users\[your user] - where [your user] is your user on the
computer.

3.  Then in the file list go down to "My Documents".

4.  Go to the file menu or just hit the application key.

5.  Select "Create Shortcut".

6.  Move the just-created shortcut to your desktop.

hth
--
Jim, ke5al