From:
Michael Dane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 May 2015 14:27:06 -0700
Hi Mike,

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner.  I did receive your emails but
wasn't able to get back to my home office until this afternoon.
If you don't mind waiting till after Monday the twenty fifth of May, I will
be more available  to help you then and   more than happy to do so.
I am the producer and chief engineer for a memorial day celebration that is
televised as well as broadcasted throughout the entire county.
Believe me, I've had my hands full addressing the many challenges that seem
to come up out of nowhere , and become a royal pain in the you know what!!
Lol
So if that works for you, it'll work fine for me.  And yes Skype will be
fine.

All the best always,
.

Michael Dane: