From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 May 2015 01:18:37 -0400
Sarah,

The slim Jim antenna is made from 450 ohm ladder line and can be rolled
up.  There are two choices for connectors, either a type N connector or
a 239 coax female connector.  Your baofeng needs a female SMA connector
so you'll need some coax feed line and a coax to sma female adapter.

Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]