From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 22 May 2015 13:38:08 +1200
Hi Joe!

Sorry if you mistook my response a tad.

I can see where you're coming from. Things have changed a bit since you were
tested. I just made it a priority to look into this kind of thing when
gaining access to the remote base, just as you were trying to do.

While there are resources available, such as a full list of keyboard
commands, several of them either don't work quite as described, or require
you to be better informed than may be possible given the complexity of what
you're dealing with.

Jaws often fails to report the results of the commands you may issue.

If a discussion will help, feel free to contact me off list, and I will do
what I can to make it a more satisfactory experience for you.

You'll find I'm a pretty nice guy too.

73,
Dave