From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 22 May 2015 11:18:35 +1200
Hi Joe!

Don't think about it. It is your responsibility, as you agreed in your
application to the FCC, to adhere to the privilages of your license they
granted.

In other words, know what your privilages are. As you are a handi ham
member, the way to do this is go to the members only site and download the
frequency chart which is there for your use. It is in Daisy format. Nothing
excuses you from observing this. Some say they don't have a Daisy player.
Nonsense. If you have Jaws, a Daisy reader is included. If not, the Daisy
consortium makes Amos available free, so that gives you two options for a
free Daisy player suitable for the information you need. It describes the
privilages allocated to each license class. It should leave yuou in little
doubt.

It is also important to know that you're transmitting from within the US, so
those are the local conditions you are following, irregardless of where you
may be physically.

I use the remote base.

I was using it a few hours ago. It worked well for me even though I didn't
make any contact at the time. The experience was great nevertheless.

73,
Dave