From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 19 May 2015 18:25:13 +1200
Hi Tom!

I turned mine back on for the first time in a few years today, and find that
it beeps quite well by itself. That doesn't seem very life-like, but guess
it's better than nothing at all.

Put the battery on charge, but can't be sure if the charger was the right
one, and don't know if there was even a charging light in evidence, so guess
will try to get it to the local tech sometime to see if he can do some CPR
or something on it, hi hi.

No point in it wasting space on my desk if I only thought it was useful. The
lithium battery probably died, but at least it's acting like it knows it
should try to do something even if it doesn't know what that is.

73,
Dave