From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 4 May 2015 16:32:58 -0400
Hi Gery,

I usually go it alone and if it's really  busy, when inside the mens
room, I ask for help.  Of course I don't live in a 'stand your ground'
state.  If I did, I don't know what I would do.  Some one can shoot you
now if they feel threatened. I can see it now: Highlight on the news:
Blind Man Shot In Bathroom: Shooter Said 'He Came On To Me. and I Felt
Threatened!'

On 5/4/2015 4:01 PM, Gery Gaubert wrote:
> Are any of yall totally blind and without a dog?  Not sure what to do but m=
> y wife likes to go to concerts and it gets rather expensive to take someone=
>   along.  What do yall do when you have to go to the rest room as a blind pe=
> rson?  Do you ask someone for help?  DO you go in and hope to not hit some =
> one?  I've had a run in when trying to go.  I accidentally bumped into some=
>   one and they about came unglued.  Email off list if this is way far out.  =
> I just figured with the talk of the ham show this problem may be faced by s=
> ome one.

---