From:
Date:
Fri, 1 May 2015 10:14:16 -0500
Steve, oh, thank you so much for this information. I didn't even think about
that. However, I am thinking about using the remote switch to switch between
two antennas I plan to put in my attic. They will not be going through the
entry panel box that I'm using for my stealth, exterior antennas. Someone
else wrote to me to let me know that the remote antenna switch cannot be
used with antennas using a balun; or at least, one of the two antenna jacks
can't. In other words, evidently, one coax jack can be used with a balun and
the other cannot.

Ron, K8HSY