From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Apr 2015 23:02:51 -0600
Thanks Dave,

For sharing your experiences.  It sounds pretty much like my DM-50 because
you can't set the time by speech on it either.  I already found a place with
the instructions that someone sent me so thanks for the other but I'm
betting it is very much like my model 50 so hopefully it won't be another
heavy learning curve for we old timers, haha.  I sure love the little 1 GB I
have and the recording is out of this world.

Phil.