From:
Neil k8it <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Apr 2015 12:47:30 -0400
I found and downloaded the latest ari-500 manual. even the manual does not
address interfacing with the als-1300 amp. it does say however when using
the 500 series amps that the ari-500 talks to the kenwood via serial
communication at 9600 baud. this is another issue because I run the computer
software to aid me control the ts-480sat. also the ts-480 talks to my
autotuner. I need a passive listen only interface to control the als-1300
band selection to avoid fighting masters on the serial connections.