From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Apr 2015 20:43:28 -0500
John,

I don't know this radio so can't offer much here.  Buddy's comment  that you
may have turned on CTCSS or DCS squelch made me wonder if those settings are
saved when you do a backup of the radio's channels?  If not, then restoring
the channels you previously saved would not fix the problem if Buddy's
suggestion is correct.

Howard #3
W A 9 Y B W