howard kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 19 Apr 2015 18:47:41 -0500
I bought the leather case, which has a cover.  Not a perfect solution.
I wonder if something could be done with latex?

-----Original Message-----
From: For blind ham radio operators [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Buddy Brannan
Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2015 5:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Resolution of Humanware problem with the VR Stream

I gather it doesn't take much liquid at all to do damage if it gets in the
r= ight spot. I alo don't know when I would have gotten anything spilled on
min= e. It seems to me that if just a small amount can ruina unit via gaps
around=  the keys, that wasn't properly accounted for in the design. So what
I reall= y want now is a silicone cover o protect the keys. It seems to me
that Human= Ware designed their useless case with no belt clip for the wrong
half of the=  Stream. Anyone know how one might go about making or having
such a thing ma= de?

Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 18, 2015, at 7:40 PM, Andy Baracco <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>=20
> I have a friend who had the same exact issue as Buddy, and he swears
>that h=
e=20