From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Apr 2015 21:37:25 -0500
If I could have found a local store that custom built computers I probably
would have gone that way.  But it is rumored that BestBuy is phasing out its
brick and mortar locations in favor of going exclusively online.  I hope
this is not the case, because I can walk to my BestBuy store from my house,
and since this computer is a lap top, I can carry it with me.  I have to say
that they really worked with me to insure that Jaws was running properly
with several calls to Freedom Scientific to try and help me when they were
setting up this computer.
Harvey