From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 2015 10:29:03 -0700
Hey Dan, what you be drinkin back there.  I really enjoyed your
legalese stuff, but I hope I never have to read a warranty,
guarantee, or any other type of legal document prepaired by you.
Do you also write those license agreements for Screen Reader
software, or when you sign up for stuff online? I have one of the
VR500 radios but you ain't gonna get it! My only complaint about
the radio is that when you keep double A batteries in the radio
too long it will crack the thin edge of the case surrounding the
battery compartment.  I have replaced the case twice and since
the last time, never leave batteries in the radio which is smart
anyway since I don't use it on a daily basis.  73, Jim WA6EKS