From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Mar 2015 15:44:31 -0400
Don:

I use the voice navigation wav files option in the setup screen, but only
use it for the call field.  This is because Jaws announces every other
field, and I use the call field just as a starting point reference for each
log entry.

I'm not sure what to tell you about the combo boxes not working for mode,
band, etc., since mine seem to work well using the arrow keys to highlight
what I want.  I'm using Jaws 14 on an old Windows XP logging computer with
this program at the current time.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ