From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 2015 09:30:28 -0600
Tom,

The i5 is slower in processing time, they say, and the i6 plus is basically
a larger screen two handed phone.  I use the i6 and the knfb reader and it
works great.  My wife is still using the i5s and she has the knfb reader,
too, but as long as the 6 model has been out, I'd go that way.  The i6 is
made to be used one handed, too.

Phil.