Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 2015 22:20:07 -0400
Hi Jeff,
FLDIGI uses different softwar or programms in order to work on many bands.
While it is workable for some modes, it is sad to say that it is most
difficult to use.  I have tried many times to get the software writers to
make a more accessible program out there.  I think that some sighted help is
needed to get the equipment set up right.  It doesn' work like an E mail to
where you use a couple of keys and off goes your mail.  I know that they
were experimenting with spead sheets in the digital formats.  Hope this
helps.  Gary KB2YAA Catt. Co. ARES EC