From:
Eric Clegg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 2015 18:45:17 -0700
Hi Listers,

I just recently purchased a used Yaesu vr-500 from Universal Radio.

Does anyone on this list have any materials on this radio or can give me
some pointers to get me started?

I opened the pdf manual file and saved it to MS Word but with all such
manuals there are weird things.

For instance it will give a description of an operation and just refer to a
picture.

I've owned one of these little radios before but can't remember how to
operate it.

I also got a telescopic antenna for it from Universal Radio and one of the
Nifty reference cards for this radio that I plan to convert to MS Word.

Any help would be appreciated.

73,

Eric

KU3I