From:
Adrien Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 2015 10:14:13 +0100
Hi Phil

Yes I would love to get back on the air but at present it is
kind of complicated as I will be moving back to the uk.
Anyway that is another story. My rig, not sure what you call
it but the board that switches between the lower bands i.e.
7 megs and 20 meters stopped working, I would just get
silence, a friend had to rebuild the vfo, it fell apart
inside, and I enquired about getting it fixed but found it
was not worth it considering the age of the radio. I use my
computer a lot now so it takes a lot of my time so not sure
I would be able to do both. At the time I was using the
radio less and less and propagation was bad so I would
listen around and hear very little so it would just get
turned off again. As I said in my first message that was in
2007 so I hope it will have improved since then. I had a lot
of fun on the radio and made a lot of contacts and it would
be a shame to forget it all to gether. Anyway I am looking
forward to chatting with you all even if it is just on here.

73's

Adrien