Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 2015 09:10:00 -0600
From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
I believe that my adapter collection contains a SMA to BNC and a SMA
to so239.  They each have a couple of feet of thin coax between the
connectors.  Perfect for those times when you go mobile/portable and
need to connect to another antenna.  I think I've seen those same
adapters mounted back to back but don't want to put the strain on the
internal SMA connector that might occcur.  Have had a Kenwood THF7
and an Icom T90 for years, with knock on wood, no SMA problems.