ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 07:22:45 -0500
Hey, Matt

I wouldn't recommend sitting on a priest, especially since he's probably a
big, Irish or Italian guy himself.  Grin.  But I do think if you struck up a
friendship with one of the priests up the street you could both grow closer
to CHRIST from what you learn about Him and about each other in the
discussions.

Paul