ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 06:51:52 -0500
That's why you need to stay healthy, Sandy, so you can buy chocolate before
I get there.  Grin.

But getting back on track, I hope Phil is doing much better today now that
he's off of the oxygen.  Please make sure he takes it easy.  You know how us
guys are, trying to push things too far too fast and getting ourselves worn
out again.

Paul