ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 19:41:55 -0400
I agree with Brad, Matt.  Also, you should point your friend to the
Institute for Creation Research.  They have some great stuff on the reality
of what frauds scientists have put on with no evidence and how the real
story is much different and totally in line with the Bible.  Bottom line,
though, is that none of that really matters and keeps us away from what's
really important, JESUS.  We must always start with JESUS and keep people on
that subject.  Dinosaurs won't save you.  The flood won't save you.  Those
are the kinds of arguments that Paul talked about that only led away from
what's really important.

What matters is JESUS, His Life, Death and Resurrection on our behalf.  All
the rest is just silly stuff.

Paul