ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 9 Nov 2003 09:17:54 -0600
Hey now, don't go froo frooing my saw.
It was a manly saw in it's day!
It growled and spit sawdust and sometimes even threw things across the room
where I wouldn't find them for months.
It understood my love of ductape and didn't mind my piling junk all over it.
Oh, I've got to quit, I'm getting all mysty eyed.
hahahahahahahah
Thanks for your prayers.
I will mess with it one more time today then I will pray for someone to come
take me to the nearest big hardware store to buy a replacement.
Then I will need your prayers as Terri reads the instructions and I try to
put it together.
We usually do pretty good with that sort of thing but having the baby now it
may be a new challenge.

Matt my teeth spin no more