ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 8 Nov 2003 13:33:49 -0600
Hi Lelia,
Unfortunately, that is the cycle.  Whatever is wrong with us and which we do
not overcome or deal with positively transfers to our children and they have
to try and over come it.
The way Jimmy Evans explains it is that we create a wake in the way we do
things, I guess he means like a wave or a drag when we move in water?
Anyway, we create this wake and children either have to fight to escape it
or they follow right along behind and make the same mistakes.
Another thing he said was that as children we just have little video audio
recorders follwing people in our lives around and we are taking in all of
this information and this is how we learn.
The other night we were sitting at the table and Katherine made some sort of
smacking or sucking noise and Terri called attention to it as following her
father's example.
I sucked something off of my finger with out even thinging about it before I
asked what?
hahahahah
Katherine was just sucking on her finger and pulling it out real quick same
as I have a habbit of doing when I get food on my fingers.
This is also how I learned how breast milk tasted once when pouring off
Terri's milk for storage.
hahahahahahah
It's a bad habbit which I guess I should work to fix so that Katherine don't
become a slob like me.

Matt  pass the gravey!