ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 21:09:58 -0600
Paul,

I'm Praising God with you for all those things you mentioned.

Did you know that you are a real blessing to all of us here? Did you know
that you are a Blessing to VErnon and I? Did you know that we Praise God
for your kindness, generosity and love? Did you know that God will bless
you for all your loving ways and the kind things that you have done for others?

And Brother Paul, Did you know that you are loving? <smile> <squeeze>

I love that song, Great Is Thy Faithfullness. I mean the newer version.

I've not heard the older version yet.

That brings me to a prayer request. I'll mention it in another message.

God Bless you, Loving Brother Paul.

Love in Christ,
Pat Ferguson