ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 17:23:28 -0700
Heavenly Father,

In the name of your Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, we agree together as one
that Meaka's fever will break and that you will speed up the healing process
in order that she might be completely healed in a much shorter period of
time.  In the name of the Lord Jesus, we curse any disease or virus or
sickness that has come upon her and command it to no longer bear fruit in
her life.  We curse it in Jesus name and command it to die and to leave her
body.  Thank you, Father, for being the God who heals us and the God who
sets us free.

In Jesus name.

Amen.