ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Wesley Burden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 2016 14:24:01 -0400
Hello pat:
Praying for you and vernan.

Wesley

-----Original Message-----
From: The Electronic Church [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Pat Ferguson
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2016 1:14 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Another Vernon Update for July 30 2016

Hi Everyone,

I'm writing to let you know that Vernon will have another procedure on July
1 which is tomorrow morning at 10 AM.

We have to be at the hospital at 8 AM.

The motel that we usually stay in is totally booked for the weekend.
So, this Thursday evening at 5 PM we will drive to Sioux Falls in our Motor
Home.

They will be doing an AngiGram tomorrow morning.

This is to map the area where they will do the Y-90 radiation.

They just let us know all of this yesterday morning.

We will be parked in a Sanford Employee parking lot.

I'm worried about someone turning us in, but they shouldn't as security has
given us permission to do this.

We are having problems with the hot water heater in the Motor Home.
It is leeking.

Vernon is trying to by pass the hot water heater, so we can still use water.
The food is packed, the water tank is full, and i'm working on packing
clothes and other things.

Please pray that there are no complications with this procedure and that
Vernon does well with it.

Please pray for no eventful stuff and for safe travel.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.